5.27.2010

Emotional photography

It's the best kind.

But am I crazy for not knowing these people and being teary by the end of the series of these photos?

Jonathan Canlas does "Birth Story" photography packages (are we in an age of TLC's "A Baby Story"-obsessed culture, or what? Guilty!). I've never seen anything like this. I am too shy to sign up for this when I am preggers... But I am not ashamed to admit that I like to look at someone else's photos.

Here are some highlights.


 { see the rest here }

What do you think of Birth Story photography?

1 comment:

  1. It's a little too gritty for me, I think that when I get to that point in my life, I will tell the people taking photos to keep the focus on the baby, and not my post-pregnancy appearance!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails