10.05.2010

Mash-up chandelier

I am SO excited about this.

I just discovered an amazing interior design firm in Hollywood called spacecraft. 

They happen to share a space with hub's new commercial agent (woo!). I went to a quick meeting with him, and had to hold my hand over my mouth to avoid embarrassing him with my ecstatic squeals. 

Their office is so. freaking. cool.

I wanted to take pictures so badly, but hubs wouldn't allow (read: embarrassment). However, I found a photo online of an office party they had, that shows off my FAVORITE element of the waiting room--the mashup chandelier.


Look beyond the paper lanterns, and drink in that amazing garage-sale-finds-separated-at-birth-and-now-thrown-together-perfectly chandelier.

Ahh! I want it!

The best part is, I could totally MAKE it!

Next exciting thought... we move in t-minus 10 days, and our new apartment has vaulted ceilings. 
*holding in squeals!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails