11.02.2009

OCTOBER designer of the month :: Tim Cooper


Yikes, I am behind! Let's pretend it is October still, shall we?

Who :: Tim Cooper for his Modo Illustrator concept work for Lamborghini


From :: Portland, Oregon -- one last Oregon designer!

Why I love :: Extremely creative. Great detail. I appreciate his designs more for the sake of art than that of function.

Favorite piece of the moment :


{ Lamborghini Gallardo Stilettos by Tim Cooper as seen here }
How outrageous are these? No, I wouldn't wear them. But seriously. Can't you just picture a trashy Nascar driver's girlfriend wearing these?
This is the actual Lamborghini Gallardo:

How cool. I love how creative Cooper got with this.
And those heels are made of carbon fiber. That is legit.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails