9.03.2009

Online Portfolio

A little sidenote...

Since I am in serious job-search mode now, I have been working on getting my portfolio up online. I have a hardcopy, and an outrageously large sized file saved to a zipdrive. But the internet is just so darn mobile. It needed to be done.

I used Carbonmade to put mine together, and so far, I would recommend them. Very user friendly, and free! But I have only been a user for a few hours, so we will have to see how it all pans out :]

Remember, this is still under construction, but here it is:

{ http://clairevoisine.carbonmade.com }

I also have added a link to my portfolio on the sidebar of this blog under "Hire Me," right below "About Me."

I should be adding more and switching things up in the days ahead. Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails