5.09.2009

Chanel

Watch this Chanel no. 5 commercial ...and then come back.

Marketing at it's finest. Absolutely beautiful. Somehow you're sold on a perfume that you can't even smell while you are watching. You just think to yourself, "I want the bottle that has that much romance floating around in it."

...Except, I can't stand the scent. Dangit.

Oh well. Still gorgeous. Love that. And I pretty much want to rob Audrey Tatou of her wardrobe. Ah, to be French. At least my name makes me sound it.

2 comments:

  1. So how do you neglect to mention that Audrey Tautou is in the ad? And frankly your idea of romance is a little overly romantic and maybe you should re-watch Amelie for something better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, Bill. Just for you. And I wasn't all that impressed with Amelie, but I guess I could give it another try since it's been a few years since I've seen it.

    And leave my idea of romance alone. Chanel just makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails