4.24.2010

perfect

I think I found the perfect pair of neutral heels.

{ Cole Haan "Carma Air Almond" via available at Nordstrom for $199.90 }

Me likey.

Downside--I don't normally drop $200 on shoes (and these are on sale from $300). But I think these would quickly become a go-to work shoe for me. And I am very intrigued by this Nike-Air-in-a-pump technology. I've been hearing about it for years, but still have yet to try it. 

So this is me trying to justify it... 
1) I will wear them a lot (calculating price per use...)
2) I take care of my shoes, so I will likely have them for several years (again, price per use...)
3) I'm standing or walking all day long at work, so comfortable dress shoes are crucial. (sad note about those $1.49 shoes I got... they kill my feet after like 15 minutes)
4) I just got promoted at work, so I need to up my wardrobe a bit...and maybe give myself a reward for my accomplishments :]

Hmm... we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails